Friday 20 July 2018

Message from Carter: Patreon (and a Small Update)

In preparation for some (hopefully) upcoming projects in the new year, I have decided to set a Patreon account for myself here: https://www.patreon.com/cartervance

All of my content will always remain free to the extent that I am able to control that, but if you've ever felt the work posted here, or the other stuff I have done online, was worth something, consider pitching a couple of dollars my way. The Patreon is also a good way to keep up with my different writings and other projects on the go at any time, outside of the podcast.

The podcast is currently on a hiatus as I will be out of Canada until December. However, I do plan to come back in the new year, perhaps with a reformatting, in order to get a better produced and more regularly-released show. I will also be looking for guests and co-hosts on a variety of topics, so, if you would like to contribute, hit me up either here or via email.

Thank you to all who have listened so far.

Best,
Carter Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment